- Company Overview
- Company name
- Big Wing Co., Ltd.
Terminal 1 4F, 3-2, Haneda Airport 3-chome, Ota-ku, Tokyo, 144-0041
- Business office
- Haneda Future Vision
Terminal 1 6F, 3-2, Haneda Airport 3-chome, Ota-ku, Tokyo, 144-0041
- Date established
- January 22, 1993
- 150 million yen
- Tsukasa Koga, president and CEO
- No. of employees
(as of March 31, 2022; includes 19 contract employees)
- Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd. (100%)
- Mizuho Bank
- Chairman of the board of directors: Hisayasu Suzuki (executive vice president and operating officer of Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd.)
President, CEO, and operating officer: Tsukasa Koga
Senior managing director and operating officer: Hirokazu Iwase
Managing director and operating officer: Yuhei Kusano
Member of the Board of Directors and operating officer: Koto Nagase
Auditor: Yasuko Morita (special audit & supervisory officer of Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd.)
January 1993Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd. in an effort to expand airport functionality for the 21st century, establishes Big Wing Co., Ltd. with a capital investment of 50 million yen to engage in the advertising agency business, events business, and drink sales via vending machines.
September 1993Services begin alongside the joint use of the Haneda Airport’s West Terminal Building (the current Terminal 1 Building).
July 1994Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd. entrusts Big Wing Co., Ltd. with airport lounge operations within Haneda Airport.
March 1995A travel center is established inside the Hamamatsucho monorail building, and travel services begin.
July 1995Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd. entrusts Big Wing Co., Ltd. with passenger information services at Haneda Airport.
August 1995Capital investment is increased to 150 million yen.
May 1996Kaikan Kaihatsu Co., Ltd. is made into a subsidiary through a 50% capital investment.
April 1999Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd. entrusts Big Wing Co., Ltd. with passenger services within Narita Airport.
July 1999The company acquires its license for general staffing and recruiting services, and temporary personnel services begin.
October 2000Airport lounge operations are transferred to Hiro International Co., Ltd.
January 2001Hiro International Co., Ltd. is made into a subsidiary through a 100% capital investment.
January 2001Operation of reception halls and meeting rooms at Haneda Airport is transferred to Hiro International Co., Ltd.
October 2003The Haneda Future Vision (video advertising media) division is acquired from Vismedia Network Co., Ltd.
November 2005The Osaka business office opens.
April 2006The Narita business office opens.
July 2007Operation of passenger information services at Haneda Airport and passenger services at Narita Airport are transferred to Haneda Passenger Service Co., Ltd.
July 2011Hiro International Co., Ltd. is acquired, and operation of airport lounges, reception halls, and meeting rooms is transferred to Tokyo Airport Restaurant Co., Ltd.
February 2012Hamamatsucho travel center operations are transferred to Haneda Passenger Service Co., Ltd.
October 2015Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd. entrusts Big Wing Co., Ltd. with the management and administration of the “Airport Barber” barbershop within Haneda Airport.
September 2017The Osaka and Narita business offices close, with functions consolidated at the Haneda head office.
- Financial reports
- Fiscal Term 30 (for the Year Ending March 2022)
- Fiscal Term 29 (for the Year Ending March 2021)
- Fiscal Term 28 (for the Year Ending March 2020)
- Fiscal Term 27 (for the Year Ending March 2019)
- Fiscal Term 26 (for the Year Ending March 2018)
- Fiscal Term 25 (for the Year Ending March 2017)
- Fiscal Term 24 (for the Year Ending March 2016)
- Business areas
- Design, management, and agency services for advertising Event planning and administration Life insurance and damage insurance agency services Sales of drinks, food, cigarettes, phone cards, and alcohol via vending machines Sales of mobile phones, everyday goods, home furnishings, and food products Design, production, and sales of printed materials, such as pamphlets Staffing and recruiting services Commission-based employment placement services Purchasing, leasing, and management of real estate Restaurants Pet hotel administration Leisure services Hairdressing
- Group companies